REPORTS TO: Athletic Director
Judson University seeks a dynamic certified athletic trainer for the University’s intercollegiate athletic programs. Requirements of the successful candidate will include performing professional and administrative services pertaining to athletic training for the University’s intercollegiate athletic programs including, but not limited to:
Requirements of the successful candidate will include but will not necessarily be limited to:
- Recordkeeping and injury prevention, evaluation, management, treatment, and rehabilitation.
- Coordinate coverage of athletic training room hours, team practices, and athletic competitions.
- Collaborate with the University’s team physician on scholar-athlete injuries.
- Maintain current knowledge of national and conference athletic training guidelines and requirements.
- Develop and manage the athletic training budget, provide yearly inventory, and order supplies and equipment as needed.
- Collaborate with the University Wellness Center in necessary scholar-athlete paperwork and insurance items.
- Attend appropriate CCAC athletic training meetings.
Additional requirements include, but may not be limited to:
- Demonstrated personal Christian faith & commitment to the Christian mission of the University.
- Requires the ability to handle extensive hours during concentrated periods.
- Clear and consistent communication with coaches, scholar-athletes, and athletic administration.
- Limited domestic travel is possible for post-season play and for football.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Ability to work long hours, nights, and weekends as required for game and practice coverage.
- Background, reference, drug, and criminal checks are required.
- Application Process
Applicants must apply through the Judson University website and submit one pdf document that includes a letter of interest, resume, and names/contact information for at least three professional references or email directly to [email protected].
SALARY & BENEFITS:
Salary is commensurate with education and experience.