Why the Doctorate of Education in Computer Science at Judson?
Graduates of our program will:
- Deepen their understanding of a specific niche in the Computer Science field.
- Demonstrate scholarly proficiency in conducting, critiquing, synthesizing, and applying research in the field of Computer Science.
- Foster growth in other Computer Science practitioners that deepens their understanding of the field, encourages engagement, and promotes collaboration.
- Develop expertise for vision casting and informed decision-making.
- Apply exceptional skills when writing for a variety of audiences and purposes.
- Synthesize the process of preparing and organizing content for delivery that engages audiences.
Learn more bout program outcomes and courses for the Graduates of the Doctorate of Education in Computer Science program.
- Program developed by and courses taught by experts in computer science and education
- Dissertation process with integrated support throughout the program
- Candidates complete authentic benchmark assessments as opposed to a traditional comprehensive examination
- Embedded Curricular Practical Training (CPT)
- Intentional focus on leadership and scholarly contributions to the field
- Program completed in under four years
SHAPE YOUR LIFE TO SHAPE THE WORLD!
At Judson, we strive to offer innovative and distinctive graduate programs that meet the demands of today’s workforce.
Our world needs administrators, leaders, educators, and architects who cannot only make a living but also make a life. The values of Judson University and the faculty who engage you in the classroom will prepare you to make much needed change in our culture.