How to Apply
Master of ARTS IN COMMUNITY MUSIC
The Master of Arts in Community Music program at Judson University is a groundbreaking program with a strong engagement between academic work and community-service activities.
- Fill out Application Form.
- Prepare your college transcripts. BM or BA is required. Students without an undergraduate degree in music will audition and take undergraduate classes in music theory prior to acceptance into the program. (These courses may be taken at Judson University or transferred from another accredited institution.)
- Write a 500-word essay describing your accomplishments, interests, and career goals.
- Arrange a live or virtual audition with Dr. Sojung Lee Hong ([email protected]).
- International students are required to have a TOEFL 80 or DET (Duolingo English Test) 105 score.
- International students are required to submit the International Student Certificate of Financial Support Form.
- Application fee: $50 USD