Why the Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership?
LIVE UP TO YOUR PROMISE AT JUDSON UNIVERSITY
At Judson, you can complete your Master’s in Organizational Leadership in as little as 15 months.. You’ll learn from experienced professionals who have hands-on experience in corporate and other business settings. When you graduate, you will have learned to:
- Build effective, efficient teams and organizations
- Encourage others to buy into your strategic vision and initiatives
- Manage diverse team members from different cultures, ages, and locations
Grow Your Career
Be Close to Home or Work
With this program, you can choose when and where you learn best. Judson’s Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership is offered at the on campus or online. Excel in this degree at the following locations:
- Elgin, IL
- Experience the tight-knit community at our longtime home in Elgin. Our home campus is conveniently located just off I-90, allowing you to maintain a comfortable work/life balance.
- 100% Online
- If you prefer to attend classes from the comfort of your own home, you can collaborate with your Judson community and complete assignments from anywhere by completing your degree online.
Progress at a comfortable PAce
This master’s program is designed for working adults with busy schedules. Through Judson’s flexible model, you can take classes one night a week—studying on your own schedule and at your own pace. Plan to spend about 15 hours a week on coursework. Following this schedule, you can expect to graduate in as few as 15 months.
As a student in Judson’s Adult Professional Program, you’ll enjoy all the same support as our traditional students. Each learner in Judson’s Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership receives personal attention through helpful people and resources, including:
- Enrollment and Success Coaches who guide you through application, enrollment, coursework, and school-life balance
- 24/7 tech helpdesk to keep current on your courses from anywhere
- Tutoring and academic support that helps you get through tough classes and assignments
Learn Hands-on Skills from Experienced Faculty
Judson’s business faculty aren’t just experts on theory—they’re practitioners with current professional experience in the real world. Their background influences their class discussions and assignments to give you a more well-rounded and practical education.
Learn about the M.A. in Organizational Leadership Program, application process, tuition and fees, and answers to frequently asked questions.
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, jobs in management are projected to increase by 9% between 2016 and 2026; this should result in the creation of roughly 878,300 new positions. Individuals with graduate degrees in Organizational Leadership are employed in many different settings, including:
- Administrative Services Managers
- Branch Manager
- Facilities Planner
- Financial Analyst
- Human Resource Administrator
- Meeting and Convention Planner
- Medical and Health Services Manager
- Public Administrator
The Master’s in Organizational Leadership degree requires 38 credit hours of core courses.
- ORL501 Leadership Theories and Practice (3 credits)
- ORL510 Ethical Leadership (3 credits)
- ORL505 Analysis and Research Strategies (3 credits)
- ORL515 Leading High-Performance Teams (3 credits)
- ORL520 Organizational Culture and Politics (3 credits)
- ORL525 Global Leadership: Leading Across Cultures and Distance (3 credits)
- ORL605 Intergenerational Leadership (3 credits)
- ORL620 Applied Leadership Decision-Making (3 credits)
- ORL615 Strategic Leadership (3 credits)
- ORL601 Leadership Mentor Program (3 credits)
- ORL610 Leadership, Change, and Innovation (3 credits)
- ORL625 Applied Research Project (4 credits)
Judson’s Professional Studies Division is tailored to adults who are building on work experience or prior education as they seek a Master’s in Organizational Leadership degree. Our students continually report that they are able to attend college and earn a degree while still maintaining their work and family life. Classes meet just one night a week or online.
Expect to spend about 15 hours a week on coursework outside of class. You can complete your Master’s in Organizational Leadership degree in as few as two years.
SHAPE YOUR LIFE TO SHAPE THE WORLD!
At Judson, we strive to offer innovative and distinctive graduate programs that meet the demands of today’s workforce.
Our world needs administrators, leaders, educators, and architects who cannot only make a living but also make a life. The values of Judson University and the faculty who engage you in the classroom will prepare you to make much needed change in our culture.