How to Apply
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Enrolling in Judson University’s Master of Business Administration program is easy. And once we’ve received your application materials, we are generally able to get your application processed within 10 business days.
See the program start dates for 2023-24.
- A bachelor’s degree from a college or university with regional accreditation, national, professional, or specialized accreditation or with candidacy status, as documented via official transcripts.
- A 3.0 overall undergraduate grade point average (GPA)
- Two years of work experience
- Two letters of recommendation from a supervisor, manager or church professional
- Professional resume
- Personal Essay – one page addressing the question “Why do you want to earn a graduate degree in Business Administration?”