This is a full-time, 12-month position reporting to the Director of Admissions. This person will Support the director of admissions in the implementation of annual marketing and recruitment plans with particular responsibility for the recruitment and enrollment of prospective students.
- Provide excellent customer service to all prospective students and families at all times and through all communications.
- Meet with prospective students and families during their visits on campus.
- Establish, build, and maintain relationships with assigned prospective students by telephone, e-mail, other written correspondence, and social media outlets.
- Represent Judson University at local and regional college fairs.
- Promote Judson University by visiting high schools, community colleges, youth groups and churches.
- Enter comments/information in regards to contacts with prospective student in the database.
- Run and utilize reports.
- Participate in “on-campus” admission events, as well as “off campus” events. This may include nights, weekends, summer months, and/or holiday breaks.
- Participate in and contribute to work teams as assigned.
- Facilitate involvement and support of faculty in student recruitment.
- Not a supervisory position
- Other duties as assigned.
- Actively participate in the campus community.
Required Education and Experience:
- Candidates must be in agreement with the Evangelical mission of the University.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written skills.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must be able to be creative and offer unique ways to effectively reach prospective students.
- Must be able to work non-traditional hours, including evenings and weekends.
- Must be able to travel as assigned.
- Must be able to transport and set up travel displays and related materials.
- Must be adaptable and flexible, able to prioritize and respond effectively to multiple demands.
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and databases needed.
- Possess an aptitude for working with general office equipment: phone (voicemail), computers (e-mail, Internet), fax machines, and copiers.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Previous experience in a college or university admission department.
Salary & Benefits:
Salary is commensurate with education and experience. Benefits for full time employees include a tuition waiver program for employee and dependent (pro-rated by year until employed for four years), medical and dental insurance, retirement savings plan, paid vacation, holidays and two personal days per year.
Complete an online job application and submit a current resume through the online job portal.