Professional Studies Programs at Judson
Classes Online and One Course at a Time for Busy Professionals
Grow Your Future Career While Keeping Your Current Responsibilities in Balance.
Earn your degree at Judson University in an accelerated program that matches your unique interests and career goals. Our classes meet just one night a week, or online, offering a professional, supportive environment, with quality academics.
Students in our Adult Professional Program can choose an Associate of Arts in Liberal Studies or choose from one of four majors including a Bachelor of Arts in Applied Psychology, a Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration, a Bachelor of Arts in Human Services, and a Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Leadership. Looking to continue on at Judson for your master’s degree? Judson also offers academically engaging master’s degrees that continue to foster business and leadership expertise.
FIND A PROGRAM
Classes One Night a Week in Elgin or Online
LEARN ABOUT THE PROGRAM
Our admissions team is ready to answer your questions about the application process for your program of interest. Learn more about admissions requirements and program start dates.
Invest in Your Future
Get a degree you can afford. Check out your options to become part of the 99% of Judson students who receive financial aid. Learn more about tuition, financial aid, and payment plans.
Our Program Distinctives
- Study the most relevant topics related to your field of interest.
- Learn from faculty with professional experience and a desire to see you succeed.
- Infuse your learning with a Christian worldview.
- Develop ethical principles based on Christian beliefs that will guide you through dilemmas in work and life.
- Receive your education from a highly-ranked, accredited university with a high standard of academic excellence.
- Coursework directly applicable to your current or desired career.
- Classes tailored to people who are in a similar place in life.
- Faculty insights from their own professional experiences.
- Build life-long relationships with career networking opportunities.
- Reduce your stress level by focusing on one course at a time.
- Attend small classes and receive personalized attention.