PCI Judson Alumni Directory Project
We have partnered with PCI (also known as Publishing Concepts) to produce our new alumni directory. PCI is a company located in Dallas, TX that publishes directories for educational institutions, fraternities, sororities and military organizations across the nation. This project allows Judson University to receive important updates to our database so we know more about our alumni and how we can better serve you and future alumni.
Frequently Asked Questions
It’s legit! We have partnered with PCI (also known as Publishing Concepts) to produce our new alumni directory. PCI is a family owned business based in Dallas, TX that has published directories for educational institutions, fraternities, sororities, and military organizations across the nation for almost 100 years.
This project allows Judson to receive important updates to our database so we can better serve our alumni.
Yes, in a few different ways:
- Updated Information – allows us to effectively communicate with and engage alumni
- Legacy – preserves the history of our University
- Revenue – generates non-dues revenue for alumni programs (optional)
- Pride – wearing apparel shows support and love for our University (optional)
PCI is committed to protecting your information. The names, addresses and information provided to PCI for the publication of the Directory will be held confidential by PCI, except to the extent that they are utilized in, or in the preparation of, the Directory and except as required by court order or law. Upon completion of the project, PCI will redact PII (Personal Identifiable information) from any and all electronic files that we have supplied or were produced by PCI in connection with the production of the directory.
- If you received a postcard or an email with a telephone number, you may call the number to speak with a real, live human being representing the Directory project. They will verify the information we have on file for you and make any updates where needed.
- If you received an email with an embedded link, simply click the link to go to the online site to review your information.
When you call to update your information, you can tell the representative if you prefer any of your information be excluded. You can also communicate your preferences to PCI’s customer service helpdesk at 1-800-982-1590 / [email protected] or to the University directly.
The Judson University Alumni Directory is available for sale to corresponding alumni of Judson University only. **You will be listed in the directory whether you decide to purchase a copy or not.
The total duration of the directory project from initial outreach to alumni to directory release, is about 12 months.
Give now! By donating a gift here you will be able to continue to support Judson University’s mission of being the Light of Christ within higher education. Your gifts go to supporting students through scholarships, funding campus expansions, and so much more. Your giving also impacts your membership level and JUAA membership benefits. Become a supporting, champion, or legacy member by clicking give now today.