Why the Master of Business Administration Informatics?
LIVE UP TO YOUR PROMISE AT JUDSON UNIVERSITY
At Judson, you can complete your MBAI in as little as 16 months while you learn from seasoned professionals with cutting-edge business experience. Regardless of your chosen track, upon completion of your degree, you will have learned to:
- Navigate office politics to develop high-performance teams
- Keep projects on-time and on-budget with operational and financial expertise
- Anticipate new business trends by deepening your analytical reasoning.
Drive Innovation and Growth
Journey of Discovery
In this program, we will empower you to excel at the intersection of business and technology. Our meticulously crafted STEM-focused program equips you with the skills and knowledge to drive meaningful advancements in business informatics. Whether shaping strategies, driving digital transformation, leading IT initiatives, or pioneering innovations, our program propels your success in the dynamic world of STEM.
- Recognizing the immense value of blending business acumen with technological expertise, we offer a comprehensive curriculum that delves into the latest STEM trends, best practices, and cutting-edge tools in business informatics.
- Gain a deep understanding of leveraging technology for optimized processes, enhanced decision-making, and sustainable growth in the ever-evolving STEM industry.
- Explore the endless possibilities, ignite your passion for STEM, and become a catalyst for meaningful change.
Progress at a comfortable Pace
Judson’s MBAI is designed for working adults with busy schedules. Through our flexible model, you can take classes one night a week—studying on your own schedule and at your own pace. Plan to spend about 15 hours a week on coursework and still graduate in as few as 16 months.
- Follow the academic plan coordinated by your academic advisor as many courses are not available every semester and complete the program in 4 semesters (16 months)
- Attend one residency weekend per semester. The residency hours are scheduled on Thursday 2 pm – 9 pm, Friday 10 am – 7 pm, and Saturday 9 am – 4 pm. The residency weekend dates will be communicated as soon as they have been scheduled.
- You will take 9-10 credit hours every semester; full-time students must take a minimum of 9 credit hours each semester
Learn hands-on skills from experienced faculty
Judson’s business faculty aren’t just experts on theory—they’re practitioners with current professional experience in the real world. Their background influences their class discussions and assignments to give you a more well-rounded and practical education.
Learn about the Master of Business Administration Informatics program, application process, tuition and fees, and answers to frequently asked questions.
Nationally, salaries for graduates with online MBA degrees often climb to six figures. Individuals with an MBA are employed in many different settings, including:
- Senior Director, Marketing
- Human Resources Manager
- Financial Manager
- VP, Operations
- Advertising Executive
- Computer and Information Systems Manager
The MBA program requires 36 credit hours of core courses.
- BUS510 Managerial Accounting (3 credits)
- BUS520 Financial Management (3 credits)
- BUS550 Managerial Economics (3 credits)
- BUS505 Business Analytics (3 credits)
- BUS530 Operations and Project Management (3 credits)
- BUS540 Marketing (3 credits)
- BUS560 International Business (3 credits)
- BUS585 MBA Captstone (3 credits)
- ORL510 Ethical Leadership (3 credits)
- ORL515 Leading High-Performance Teams (3 credits)
- ORL520 Organizational Culture and Politics (3 credits)
- ORL614 Strategic Communication (online only, 3 credits)
Judson’s Professional Studies Division is tailored to adults who are building on work experience or prior education as they seek an MBA. Our students continually report that they are able to attend college and earn a degree while still maintaining their work and family life. Classes meet just one night a week or online.
Expect to spend about 15 hours a week on coursework outside of class. You can complete your MBA in as few as 18 months.
Shape Your Life to Shape the World
At Judson, we strive to offer innovative and distinctive graduate programs that meet the demands of today’s workforce.
Our world needs administrators, leaders, educators, and architects who cannot only make a living but also make a life. The values of Judson University and the faculty who engage you in the classroom will prepare you to make much needed change in our culture.