Past Award Recipients
|Abigail Estrada, ’21|
|RJ Green, ’20|
|Kylee Siers, ’19|
|Haley Wahl, ’18|
Judson University is seeking nominations for the Bea Wilson Youth Service Award, which was established in 2018 in honor of Beatrice Joy (Daffer) Wilson, wife of the former Judson Trustee D. Ray Wilson. The Award will be presented annually to the candidate who is a high school freshman through junior who has contributed to the greater good within the greater Elgin community by voluntarily serving others’ physical, emotional, intellectual or spiritual needs. The award will include a $3,000 scholarship annually for the winner to attend Judson University.
Nomination Deadline (Extended):
Wednesday, April 27, 2022
A candidate for the Bea Wilson Youth Volunteer Service Award must:
- Be a high school freshman, sophomore, or junior
- Live and volunteer within the greater Elgin community (Elgin, West Dundee, East Dundee, Carpentersville, Sleepy Hollow, South Elgin, Schaumburg, St. Charles, Bartlett, Hoffman Estates, Barrington, Wayne, Streamwood, Hanover Park, Plato Center, Gilberts)
- Be nominated by a teacher, supervisor, co-worker, relative or friend through the nomination form
- Be able to attend Judson University’s Community Prayer Breakfast on Wednesday, May 11, 2022, from 7:30 to 9:00 a.m.
- Not be a past award recipient (see list to left, or at the bottom of the page on mobile). Previous nominees may be re-nominated; however, a current 2022 nomination must be submitted for consideration.
- Please submit your nomination using the form below or a print form received in the mail.
- Electronic submission of the nomination is highly encouraged.
- To submit your nomination via mail, mail to: Judson University, ATTN: Julie Schmidt, 1151 N. State St., Elgin, IL 60123