Majors and Programs
At Judson, learning may begin in the classroom but it does not end there. Our architecture majors study skyscrapers in Chicago. Judson education majors gain experience in at-risk classrooms. Those in the five-year Christian Ministries pastoral program travel the world and visit places such as the Holy Land. And as music business entrepreneurship majors, students learn in the classroom and the studio from professionals like Citizen Way’s own Ben Calhoun.
With more than 50 majors and graduate degrees to choose from, Judson is positioned to shape lives that shape the world! Let us start with you!
BACHELOR DEGREES (UNDERGRADUATES)
School of Art, Design & Architecture
- Art: Photography
- Graphic Design
- Studio Art
School of Business & Professional Studies
SCHOOL of Liberal Arts, Sciences & Education
- Biblical Studies
- Theological Studies
- Christian Ministry
- Pastoral Leadership
- Intercultural Leadership
- Youth Ministry/Adolescent Studies
- Interdisciplinary Communication
- Exercise and Sport Science
- Early Childhood Education (Birth-3rd grade)
- Elementary Education (K-6th grade or K-8th grade with middle grades endorsement)
- Physical Education (K-12th grade)
- Secondary Education (9th-12th grade)
- Special Education: Early Childhood
- Special Education: Learning Behavior Specialist I
- Film and Video Production
- Media Business/Management
- Media Writing
- Intercultural Studies
- Music Performance (Voice, Piano or Instrumental)
- Music Business & Entrepreneurship
- Environmental Science
- Natural Sciences
- Pre-Professional Programs
BACHELOR DEGREES (ADULT PROFESSIONALS)
ADULT PROFESSIONAL PROGRAM
CENTERS AND INSTITUTES
Center for Worship in the Performing Arts
The Center for Worship in the Performing Arts provides a unique synergistic bond between the Music Department and the Worship Arts Department, which ultimately helps to equip and energize worshipers, instruct and inspire performers, and serve and supply the church with trained musicians and worship leaders.
Learn more about academic achievement at Judson including the Student Research Symposium, Academic Societies, and Dean's List recipients.
The Honors Program helps exceptional students achieve their highest potential as scholar citizens through advanced academic and co-curricular activities, building a community that inspires engaged faith life and service.
Judson encourages students to take advantage of life-changing study abroad experiences. We currently offer more than 20 different options for spending a semester abroad, including such places as England, China, Japan, Russia, Egypt, Uganda, Germany, The Netherlands, Austria, Australia, Costa Rica, and Spain.